rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly woman crushes watermelons with her THIGHS... "believes" she scared off Roosh

Ugly woman crushes watermelons with her THIGHS... "believes" she scared off Roosh

From the Daily Mail article

Quote:Quote:

The Olympic weightlifting coach, three-time international body-building competitor, cross fit junkie and Australia's first female arm wrestling champion may spruik confidence, but sparked questions about accepting her own body image after her husband paid for her breast enlargement in 2014.

'Girls make sure you marry a man who picks you up from a breast augmentation that he financed/paid for and a bouquet of gorgeous flowers,' she wrote on her blog.

'I fully intended for paying for my own job but my husband's main purpose in life is to find ways to create joys and happiness for me.'

Jesus, she was definitely pegging him after he bought her bolt-on tits. Why didn't he just marry a tranny from Thailand? Would've been cheaper.

Messages In This Thread