rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who ask your age

Girls who ask your age

Nice bump on an older, but interesting thread.

I've noticed the thing with the online girls not knowing my age either. And, I have been meeting up with a lot of girls from dating sites.

I can only recall two girls (both in California) who made my age an issue. They both asked how old I was when we first met up. I told them the truth, directly (I'm approaching mid-30s, btw). Both girls made a face and a comment like it was an issue - "I don't normally date guys as old as you" like that. In both cases, I just shrugged and made it seem like it was no big problem and I'm going to go. All of a sudden, it wasn't a problem at all and they wanted to continue with whatever we were doing. And, it didn't come up again.

I've taken to the same approach in real life gaming as well. If she asks my age, I just say it. I'm direct. I don't act offended or angry or anything. I'm nonchalant about it. If she makes a comment, I just shrug it off, almost like I didn't hear it. If she makes it a problem, I go with the attitude of "Whatever, I have better stuff to do anyway" and I make it appear I am moving on. Usually, not always, this turns it around and they have to start qualifying themselves to you - explaining why you should stay. Obviously, there has to be some rapport to make this happen. But, if you just met the girl, why do you care enough to lie?

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread