rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEA STORIES - There I was.......

SEA STORIES - There I was.......

Female Imperative

So there I was the other day living my life like I normally do and I received a PM from a forum member asking if I wanted to do a podcast. I thought, sure why not, another adventure waiting to happen. Before I can embark on this adventure I need to get with the modern world and have the equipment to do so. I investigated voice over IP, got the software and installed it on my computer and then it was off to get the hardware.

I needed to make the journey to the mall to look for headphones and microphone. I grab one of my LTRĀ“s in the country I am in (at least I have them in different cities) and tell her to dress up as we are going out. Sure I need to take care of something important (get my headphones/microphone so that I can do a podcast), but why not take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and make her think that it is all about her and that I need to purchase something on the side.

After we walked into the entrance she began to get a little demanding. This girl is no unicorn, but she had earned LTR status a few years ago for a reason and this was the not behavior she normally exhibited, but remember women are women. After her escapade, she decided that she wanted to walk to the left side into all of the on-coming people. Shit test from a woman who has not done one since shortly after we met years ago. I let go of her hand, walked down the right side and went into my normal stride which was larger than hers as she fell farther behind. Sixty seconds later and about 15 feet in front of a pretty girl that was looking in my direction, she was hustling from behind and grabbed my hand as she pulled herself close to me. I thought to myself this is the female imperative in action and I reflected on how the root of this imperative is fear and probably the fear of being abandoned. Perhaps genetically it is the fear of being left alone as they cannot protect or provide for themselves or fear that if they have (or are with) child they may not be able to survive.

Yet there it was, at the mall, when I decided to do things my way and she realized that her way was not going to get me to do what she wanted and lead to me separating from her and possible fulfilling my imperative with another female, or fulfilling my purpose (mission for that outing). Such a simple activity of going to the mall and there it was, the female nature in all of its supposed glory.

Yes, I did get the headset/microphone; the other girl works in the next store so I know where to find her, I tapped my LTR hard when we got home and we are working out the Podcast details, stay tuned.

Messages In This Thread