rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tell me about Orange County CA

Tell me about Orange County CA

I lived in Fullerton. Went to DTF often and heard from older guys that it use to be a little bit classier or at least not as crime ridden. It depends on the nights but if you are looking for a Latina chick, it's not hard to find them here. There are a lot of bars/clubs to go hopping around in and if you're trying to hook up with chicks it's a solid place. You will also see a lot of the local fraternities and sororities out and about - it's not impossible to grab the sorority girls but usually helps to have an in (Just tell them you're in a fraternity.)

There are pockets of minorities, like in Santa Ana - filled with Mexicans, Westminster is filled with Vietnamese, Irvine is filled with Persians and Asians. Costa Mesa is a little mix but mostly white, Huntington Beach has a lot of college age/young adults but their parents usually have a lot of money and are from OC as well, Newport/Laguna and all the higher tier coastal areas have rich white people for the most part but the quality is generally higher here, you will see a lot of basic white chicks but there are quite a few 7+. The city of Orange has an interesting dynamic in that the surrounding areas are Hispanic but has some high quality girls who attend Chapman university.

I do recommend living here if you can afford it, but it really depends on the area. I would personally stay away from some inland areas like Santa Ana, Westminster and parts of Anaheim (Anaheim hills is nice.)

http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/06059

Messages In This Thread