rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Hey guys,

It's been one hell of a few weeks, and I'm not as informed as the best of you, but I've been keeping informed as much as I can.

A thought came to mind when I tried to think what Roosh is thinking right now, and it came to wealth protection. It seems that while Roosh has started on the right track for his protection: being mobile. Owning property, as he found out last week via the attack on his parents, makes you a target in this day and age.

Another element is having a citizenship. It seems that based on unique identifiers shared by States around the world, Roosh may not be able to enter Australia again. Soon Canada? And then who knows.

This last one of course Roosh has no control over...but what about his wealth? What happens when some angry man or woman at a bank decides to freeze his funds? What happens when or if he becomes a serious political threat?

Why is Roosh not protecting his loyal followers identities when they donate? Why isn't he protecting his own wealth in all the modern ways a man should?

I'm going to make the only logical suggestion that at this point, Roosh should go 100% bitcoin--regardless of the slight price flux, at this point the exposure to price changes is outweighed by his public exposure. Roosh's fan's public exposure is not free from this as well.

I don't want to make this thread about the technical aspects or price forecasts. The general bitcoin thread is there for that. What I'm here to do today is to talk to you folks about the benefits of protecting your wealth with 256-bit encryption and an immutable ledger.

Roosh, we've met and hung out, and some of my friends are people you talk to daily. I make a living on bitcoin every day, and not through purely speculating, but by providing it to the actual consumer. At this point, I feel confident enough (it was different even 6 months ago) that you can go full bitcoin donations (paypal will soon cancel your account anyway), and go full bitcoin savings. I and others on this forum can help you get there. Let's do this.

Messages In This Thread