rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia, Eastern Europe ... where to settle

Asia, Eastern Europe ... where to settle

Hello guys,

I always wanted to ask some advice here. Your forum is great. Sorry if I haven't caught up with all info and teminology. I am an older, northern European guy that has lived long time in Asia. I have also traveled extensively all my life and still do, South America, Africa etc, many long trips. Looking for a place to settle down, but I still haven't found the right place. I also enjoy the trips, but my age tells me that the time to settle down is approaching.

In Southeast Asia you find skinny, good looking girls if you spend money. They give you sex like a kind of massage, few emotions. Philippines is different (not Asian style) since you can also have relations with girls. But society in PI is chaotic, not necessarily dangerous but hospitals and many other areas are not of good quality.

An American friend in the Philippines had gone to Cambodia and "wined and dined" two Vietnamese girls. He was surprised they didn'treally seem to appreciate [Image: smile.gif]

I may be wrong but much in this forum is about how to pick up girls, often in clubs in f.ex S.America or eastern Europe. I am not so experienced with that, even though I have travelled there. I am not skilled in the techniques you train here how to isolate a girl from the crowd and bring her home. I am not good with the "cool crap talk". But these skills are not needed to find girls in Southeast Asia. (Maybe my northern European looks could help a little, at least as a first impression to suggest my capacity as a "meal ticket".) I have many experiences from travel and know some language, that is occasionally appreciated.

I sometimes wonder why the girls you pick up, go home with you. Maybe they mostly hope you fall in love with them and they could marry a guy from US, Europe or similar? After spending some time with the girl you find an excuse to break the relation. I have no moral comments on that, I have just not trained the techniques.

Southeast Asia is ok. There is a lot of craptalk towards foreigner but very seldom violence. Girls are short, skinny and sometimes conversation lacks, sometimes due to language barrier, but I got used to that.

I am just thinking of making another trip to eastern Europe. I once stayed longer in Ukraine and will now maybe visit some other countr-y/-ies in the region. I have made shorter trips to other countries in the region. Slavic people often good and straightforward, in my limited experience. "High level of culture" in many parts of Russia and eastern Europe, I would say.

I remember seeing many tourists in Hungary. Balaton or Budapest will probably NOT be my destination. I don't mind being "lost" with language difficulties in a not so big place where girls take more notice of you.

I am interested in hearing what you think about my plan to go to eastern Europe. (Or if you suggest some other place.) Where to go, how to stay, what to do ... A moderatly expensive place with relaxed atmosphere and girls easy to connect to.

Choosing a destination is also a matter of economy. I don't work one year and then spend high during a couple of months. I continuously live abroad on a moderate but steady economy. In Southeast Asia that is good life. In eastern Europe all will be more expensive. I can not stay for months in luxurious hotels. I will probably find guesthouse lodging. But I have plenty of time. Maybe the cold winter will be a negative factor for me, not being used to it for many years.

I know a little Russian. Enough for simple things in hotels and asking the way the street. But not enough for pleasant conversation.

I made superficial contact with several Bulgarian girls over Facebook. At least some of them have kids but many look super stunning. But such an impression sometimes gets moderated when you meet girls with stunning pictures, in real life. Many normal looking girls can produce some model quality pictures on the Internet, imho. Would also prefer to meet a younger girl with no kid. But I must admit these girls produce many pictures in full figure where they look terrific.

I am not even sure these Facebook contacts would meet me if I came. But I am a traveler and would always find something to do. Or just buy a ticket onwards. What I think you call "day game", I could also try.

I am not sure I would feel as comfortable with Romanian people. But that is only what I infer from reading. I never visited. Never visited Belarus either. I don't know eastern Europe in detail.

Georgia is not Europe but maybe too traditional for girl chasing? (I never visited.)

Maybe the question becomes too wide if we bring in S. America. F.ex. Brazil and Venezuela have great looking girls but you must definitely think before you walk outside in the evening. Some people in Brazil don't really appreciate foreigners. That even happens in Chile and Argentina (but likely without violence). Buenos Aires more tolerant. Even though I speak Spanish, I prefer the more relaxed atmosphere of Asia and eastern Europe. In some Asian countries there is naturally a language barrier.

Poland I only visited shortly. Maybe the people are a little more "tricky" than Ukrainians? I have heard smaller places can be good for girl chasing, even though I assume Polish girls live so close to many European capitals that I will not attract them by being exotic.

I also dress like a traveller. (But absolutely not like a hippie.) You would maybe call it a bit sloppy. I dont really know how much that affects these girls' impression of you. I am no expert on eastern Europe even though I have visited. Many guys there just wear "leather jacket and jeans" is my impression. (Buying designer clothes to try to impress girls would not be my way.) I met some eastern European people that looked sloppy to me, like som (nice) Czechs.

Maybe I have become too adapted to southeastern Asia. But I thought I would give eastern Europe another shot.

Well. Does anyone have any suggestions where to go and what to do, how to stay etc.

Thanks for reading up to here. I appreciate any suggestions, particularly regarding destinations.

Messages In This Thread