rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NFLer Proposes By Mail, Gets Shot Down, Wants Ring Back

NFLer Proposes By Mail, Gets Shot Down, Wants Ring Back

Quote: (07-07-2011 08:25 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

how could they prove it was an engagement ring? seems to me a guy could buy a nice ring for his girl, then she dumps him shortly after and now he wants the expensive ring back.

He he. Years ago, my mom and I were at a department store, paying for our purchases. My mom remarked at how pretty the cashier's ring was. The cashier replied that it was from her former boyfriend and that the ring cost $300. She said it with an air of triumph. At that time, I couldn't fathom how an unmarried man could spend so much money just for a girlfriend. I thought, "O.K. if she was your wife that might be all right, but she's just your girlfriend and could dump you at any second which she did."

The worst thing about it was that she wasn't some kind of supermodel. She was slightly attractive, maybe a 6.

The entitlement mentality has reached upwards of epic proportions when guys are buying average women jewelry and gifts up to hundreds of dollars. With this kind of beta behavior by guys, every woman will be expecting some kind huge special big fat thousand dollar ring just for dating her!

Hello.

Messages In This Thread