rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

Whichever way you spin it is a numbers game. While 1.5% does seem extremely low, I think someone must be a god of game to get an 8-10% cold approach to sex percentage in the long run.

It's the shotgun approach that would kill the percentages for me. If the decision is made to go after almost every cute girl you see (ala Janka) the percentages are really low. On the other hand, if you see a good looking girl who seems like the type of girl who would go for you then the odds are way higher. I've gotten better at noticing which type of personalities are open to hooking up with a guy such as myself and which aren't. If I see a cute girl a lot of times my intuition will tell me if she's open to who I am and what I'm bringing in a few seconds before I even talk to her. The positive side is I have a better chance, the bad part is although the girls looks differ it's like I'm banging the same type of girl over and over again.

There are a lot of factors that contribute. For example there is a happy hour bar my buddy and I go to for drinks every week. I get constantly eye fucked by the girls there and they are receptive to my approaches. Then I can get out of the bar walk literally 50 feet go into another place approach 10 girls and get rejected by all 10. It's really that different. Roosh has written about this, his blog and books are like the almost infinite knowledge source of game. When I think I've discovered something about game, a lot of the time I see Roosh has written a post about it in 2007.

Messages In This Thread