rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

Quote: (07-06-2011 09:32 PM)Selva Wrote:  

I don't think it is day game that is the problem, I think it is number closes. Any girl can give a number or an email and then blow it off. It is just a game to her, some guy hitting on her and her giving her number then she goes on with life. Going for number closes is a waste of time, and not unlike jacking off. Same result.

I push for an immediate venue change and escalate trying for a same day lay if possible. I also only approach girls who give me an indication of interest and then pounce. I don't keep a spreadsheet or anything but my close rate is pretty high, and much higher than Paul Janka, apparently.

You are soooooo right, I do day game too and I came to this conclusions after 4 months of trial and error. I have a quote from James Bond movies, "there's no tomorrow" [Image: tongue.gif]. We have to push the things as far as we can and not just take the # and run away. That's stupid. We still have a chance when we tried everything but it's the woman's "problem". If she's really interested she will ask herself for the phone number.

Even if I don't get indicators of interest I make the approach if the girl is hot. If I see her in front of me, walking, my only option is to come from behind and open her.

Messages In This Thread