rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Master Man Beard Thread

The Master Man Beard Thread

Quote: (02-14-2016 10:48 PM)Buakaw Wrote:  

I love my beard but I have to say that I am jealous of Cr33pin's beard after meeting him in Bangkok. I am not in that league.

- Ladies like to kiss a guy with a beard, especially in South America girls gave me a lot of compliments. Some said they never kissed a guy with a beard. Guess its not so common for the local guys to grow beard there. Also my girl here in Thailand says that her friends keep asking her how it feels to kiss me haha.

- I never used to be able to grow a heavy beard, just a goatee. On the sides it was just very thin. It used to be that way until my mid 30s when my beard growth just exploded. Maybe it had to do with age but at the same time I started eating Zinc and Vitamin D supplements. Could be related to that but have no data to back it up.

- I used to trim my beard with scissors, but one barber here in Bangkok trimmed it with an electric cutter and the results were amazing. I decided to get me one.

After my beard went past my collarbone, I get women who will come up to me just to touch my beard. Take good care of your beard and it will open for you.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Messages In This Thread