rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Master Man Beard Thread

The Master Man Beard Thread

[Image: f183bb43fc57d64e816c900fe029b169.jpg]

There are threads about beards ranging from beard transplants and rogaine for beards, to women rocking beards and how to get vomit out of beards. Lets consolidate all beard matters to the master beard thread.

2016 is the yeard for the beard for me... I don't intend to shave all year. However I am struggling on some pretty important daily activities already with my 3 or 4 month old untamed and out of control beard. Such as eating and drinking with out getting food and drink all in my stache.... Also being in Asia I can't find regular beard oil to tame the beast on my face. Anyone with tips or tricks to having a epic beard please share them in this thread. I like the look of my stache right now, but I can't go on living life like this. Any help would be appreciated

#BeardGoals
[Image: fed16efd8816400892194ea3c6b17c39.jpg]
For all you well dressed blokes
[Image: beard_and_suit_large.jpg?5135412995370797101]
[Image: tumblr_n6ue7zTT5a1qkbpm3o1_1280.jpg]
I'ma tell you something and don't think that I'm weird. I eat leftover food, that gets stuck in my beard.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread