rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Riot's First 100 Approaches Thread

Anti-Riot's First 100 Approaches Thread

Approach #8: Tan girl walking dog (The Street)

I saw her walking her dog so I thought the pet shop opener would have been good. She was walking opposite me and when she came within 5-6 feet I opened her with the pet shop line.

At first she completely faced towards me, but thinking back I have a feeling she slowly started closing off. I did the usual ramble. The “random direction” line got a laugh out of her; it consistently gets laughs out of women.

But then I remembered that her dog existed and I jumped the gun and used the “because you look like an animal person” line as I was pointing to her dog and I think that’s right about when she closed up because very shortly after she said she had to get back to walking her dog.

That was a soft rejection. Maybe I jumped the gun and used the “animal person” line way too early without backing it up with a solid minute or 2 of ramble. Another thing is that maybe pointing to her dog snapped her out of the conversation and she remembered that she actually had a dog to walk. Maybe I was cock blocked by the dog.

Even though things are starting to click, I get the impression that I'm not pushing the interaction as hard as I can. I'm not sure how I can go about pushing it as hard as I can without scaring off the "cat."

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."

Messages In This Thread