rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Riot's First 100 Approaches Thread

Anti-Riot's First 100 Approaches Thread

Hey all. I'm a long time lurker but I just got out of a long term relationship so I'm back in the Game and actually learning Game proper. I'll give you a bit of background and try not to bore you (too much).

I'm a 23 and a college graduate. As an Asian American I understand Asian guys have a few things working against us. I have never used my ethnic roots as an excuse for my Game failures. I developed the mindset outlined in this ROK article (http://www.returnofkings.com/36359/an-op...f-the-west) from a young age and firmly believe it in.

I've had sex with 2 girls before: first one was with a redhead 6 I was eyeing sophomore year of Uni and the second was a 5'11" Catalan 7.7 who fell madly in love with me and moved to America to become my girlfriend (the ex). I've made out with girls while dead sober so I can generally tell when they want the kiss but I'm rusty. So let's get the ball rolling.

Forum vets and members, please feel free to jump in to offer advice and criticism. I'll listen because I'm new to Game and I know that I don't know shit.

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."

Messages In This Thread