rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are women so irresponsible customers?

Why are women so irresponsible customers?

Since not long ago, I am trying to rent one room in my grandmothers apartment to students, in order to make some small money on the side. Not a significant amount, but it is a start.

It is located in a nice place in town, and the room is in quite nice condition - all expenses such as water and electricity are covered.

It has drawn a lot of interest of course, but I have noticed a pattern.

Whenever I have an appointment with a potential male customer (I always insist on that, I want to know with what kind of person I deal with) he shows up on time, checks the room, and says that he will let me know if he wants to live there.

Fair enough.

But with all my potential female customers (yes, i really mean ALL! - 5 so far) it is a completely different story. We schedule an appointment, and they never show up! And they did not bother letting us know!

I do not bother calling them - if they do not have any responsibility, I tend to stand clear.

Keep in mind that this is Eastern Europe - so you can't really blame the Anglo culture.

So, the question is - why females are such terrible customers compared to men? Is it corrupting Western influence? Female mindset? Or something else?

Messages In This Thread