rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On male physical attractiveness to women: face, height, body

On male physical attractiveness to women: face, height, body

Please do not derail this into looks vs game. This is to discuss how to maximize physical sex appeal.

The other thread got derailed and turned into looks vs game discussion, which is a shame, because OP made a great point, which seems to be missed by majority of people here.

In terms of male physical attractiveness to women Face is by far the most important factor.

Let's illustrate this with an example. Consider three guys: each of them was blessed with either height, face or body, but sorely misses out on the other two.

Face guy. He's short - 5'6" and he has a dad bod (in reality most of good looking guys are somewhat lean as it is not possible to have chiseled face by being fat):

[Image: enhanced-24784-1430846033-10.jpg]

Height guy: He's 6'4" with an ugly face and extremely skinny body with narrow shoulders.

[Image: Q28iotY.png]

Body guy: he's 5'5" with an ugly face, but has a lean muscular physique that women (or a substantial percentage of them) like.

[Image: 7N3ZxTV.png]

Let's assume they have equal game and are equally willing to approach both online, during the day, in the bar, etc...

Q: Who gets the most pussy?

I know the answer and I assume most of the members know the answer too. If you don't know immediately, get some female friends and ask them. In my experience, contrary to what people say here, girls will be quite open a lot of the time about what they find attractive.

What's the practical take away? Face is the most important factor of physical attraction. Work to improve it before anything else. I am astonished at how many guys I see in the gym who have acne, are balding or have bad haircuts, have bad pale skin and bloated faces.

Messages In This Thread