rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moral Dilemma - Telling guy his fiance has been cheating

Moral Dilemma - Telling guy his fiance has been cheating

Do nothing.

There is no such thing as an anonymous message in this case. Why?
Because when he calls her out on her bullshit the chances are very high she'll attempt to evade responsibility and make you the scapegoat. Regardless of how the guy reacts, the girl's solipsism will enable her to exonerate herself from blame by throwing you under the bus. And if this guy is really beta he'll totally buy that narrative.

I had a sort of simliar situation over the summer. Girl had a BF of 3 and a half years. Wanted to stay with him. I actually coached her to cover it up. She was so fucking deluded she thought I should meet him and we'd all be friends. Like I'd hang out with them and pretend I didn't bang his GF.
Two weeks later they broke up and she actually told him she cheated (despite all the coaching, I imagine she threw it in his face just to hurt him), and who I was. He never contacted or confronted me, but her hamster was out of control. Calling me and trying to get me to "understand that she had gone crazy" and "help get him back" and "be friends". Very annoying, but at least I never had to deal with the guy. Seems like the guy was at least smart to enough to know where the blame lay.

Anyhow he kicked her ass out. I steered clear of her efforts to re-frame me as friend after the breakup and all her other bullshit. Now 5 months later she boomeranged back around and I bang her about once every week or two for the last couple months. The first time she came over she'd barely hook up because she still thought that maybe they'd get back together.

Bottom line - whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen. If his head's not completely up his ass he'll dump her. If not he gets in deeper and her bullshit continues. He'll live like a cuck or maybe eventually find the red pill.
It's not your responsibility- especially as somebody who doesn't know him- and to think you can control anything here is nonsense.

Messages In This Thread