rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls put much more value on a guy's face than any other physical feature

Girls put much more value on a guy's face than any other physical feature

Quote: (01-30-2016 05:10 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Here's a picture of me. Are you denying the fact that I'm a 10?

[Image: Barkhad_Abdi_Look_at_me_620.jpg]
Stop the trolling. We all know 10s don't exist in real life. But I'll admit you are a hard 9. A custom suit might take you to 9.5.

Quote: (01-30-2016 05:10 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

On a serious note, you need to spend less time on Bodybuilding.com Misc forums and go out in real life. Every one of you guys staunchly advocating for facial aesthetics sound young, inexperienced and seem to have constructed half your principles about life from whatever drivel in churned out on the Misc.
^ I stand by his analysis.

I see three categories of guys in this thread:
1) why?
2) how am I going to do it?
3) how have I done it and how will I keep doing it?

Too many of you guys are in category 1 and are focusing all your energy on "why does that guy get girls?" or "why don't I get girls?" Those comments only create excuses and guys giving us an analysis of Elliott Rodger's cheekbones. Enough of that already. We are more interested in "how".

I still have a lot to learn so tell me how I can improve. Tell us how we can improve these physical features. WIA gave you a template in post #82. Pick something from his list and give us some actionable information on how we can improve something.

Messages In This Thread