rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls put much more value on a guy's face than any other physical feature

Girls put much more value on a guy's face than any other physical feature

Quote: (01-29-2016 07:44 PM)Onto Wrote:  

I don't know man. I had a buddy in college who was 5'4", skinny, and had the most busted pepperoni-face you every saw. He didn't give a fuck though and was a very funny, outgoing guy who pulled very hot ass. I always shook my head in disbelief at the women he would snag.

I think the #1 thing women are attracted to is personality.

There's a tendency in game circles to "boil things down".

That's a male trait, but you're not dealing with men.

You're dealing with women.

In sequential order
1. Height
2. Facial Attractiveness
- bone/cartilage structure & fat distribution
- eyes - brightness and color
- can be made better with hair
- jaws can be made square, and fat can be drained through strength training and proper diet
3. HAIR - on your head or on your fac
4. Overall Physical fitness
^^Let's call these "genetic markers" or signs of "fitness"

A pretty face means pretty babies.
A strong body means she can be protected.

As you walk over she notices
4. Your personal body language
5. Your social "wake" - how other people are reacting to you. Do the defer, or are you getting chumped. With women, whether they lean or look away
6. Your style/sense of fashion
- are you dressing like a boss(like literally a manager)
- are you in some cool social group
- do you know how to show off your best features
^^let's call this your social presence

When you finally step up
7. Your relative size to her
8. Your Smell
- cologne, body order
- breath
^^This is really an amalgamation of the 2 above. But leans more towards the primal

- some is every easy - odor, how people react to you, your style, your hair

But that's when you start talking.

Now for those of you haven't been in the night life, or seen a ton of other guys approach, you might not have the set of mental references necessary to understand the game.

A guy can have all everything above be perfect, but his first words/his first impression can destroy all the good will his appearance has done for him.

Maybe dude is too full of himself.
Maybe he's a jerk.
Maybe he's dumb.

High end or low end, a man's first impression of who he is, the first slice of his personality can turn him from a HARD yes, to HELL FUCKING NO.

Even for guys new to the game, this is understandable and reasonable. guy can look perfect, but present poorly.

Sometimes a guy can be so attractive that a chick will overlook small things, and basically she'll try and bang him, instead of the other way around.

But what about the guy who has doesn't have a lot of the visual things working for him?

If you understand game, you know that you can walk into a situation looking average. Nothing special, maybe a little ugly, geeky, chubby, ill dressed.

For guys new to the game, this is crazy talk.

Those of us who've been doing this a while, and take notes of where negative game philosophies fail - we see it fairly regularly.

WIA

Messages In This Thread