rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

daygaming in a suburb or smaller city

daygaming in a suburb or smaller city

Quote: (07-06-2011 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I think day gaming in small towns sucks. The options are so limited. You might see 4 or 5 good looking girls all day.

The best small towns are the ones with colleges in them. That opens things up a bit.

This right here is whats killed day game for me all together. I live in the burbs North of DC, and DC has a pretty bad rap, the burbs 45 minutes out are much worse.

This combined with the cliqueyness that the OP mentioned makes it rough even at night.

I'll go to a bar and literally everyone knows everyone through no more then two degrees of separation. I've watched 4 separate groups in a bar slowly and surely criss cross one another to slowly have everyone introduced to everyone.

I've talked to other guys who are solo transplants and born and raised here and they all corroborate.

I know all of this could be perceived as an excuse to not try, and I know I should go for it no matter what, but its damn hard when your'e doing just fine and then "OH MY GOD HI!" and the girl you're gaming runs off to meet and greet a stranger... for the third time since you've been talking to her.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread