rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

daygaming in a suburb or smaller city

daygaming in a suburb or smaller city

Over last summer and fall while living in Chicago, and more recently in the last few months living in Tokyo, I sharpened my daygame skills pretty good.

However, I'm back at my parents house in the burbs (120,000 population) about an hour from LA, for at least the next few months trying to handle some things.

I've read a few people here write that picking up chicks in small cities or even burbs is easier cuz the chicks are bored. I've never really kicked direct/indirect game as we know it in a small city like the one I am in now.

My question is why is it easier to kick day game in a smaller city? I feel like people are more stuck to their social circles here and not as willing to experiment.

Any advice on closing/pulling? I can't pull to my parents house - obviously, so I'm thinking the backseat of the car or hotel, though I've only pulled to a hotel before in a big city.

And is going direct recommended? I went direct 75% of the time doing daygame in Chicago and it worked pretty good as I got congruent with it. However here, I expect chicks to be real surprised at getting opened direct.

After I finish the bar exam, I plan to get out there aggressively. I can always drive the hour into LA to kick daygame but sometimes I'm too lazy to deal with traffic.

Messages In This Thread