rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 411 On Israel.

The 411 On Israel.

Quote: (07-06-2011 10:04 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:18 PM)Sardino Wrote:  

Has anyone gone on the birthright trip to Israel? One guy told me that they try to hook you up with a nice Jewish girl so that you'll fall in love and want to move to Israel. Can anyone confirm this?

I did birthright. It was fucking awesome. Free flights, free stay in 4 star hotels, free foods. You name it.. they hook it up HARD.
They definitely promote sex on the trip. They want you to fuck other Jews so that you get married and move to Israel. I once heard that if you meet a girl on the trip, they will pay for your wedding if you get married in Israel. Lol. Ridiculous.

I fucking love Israel. Hot bitches, cool people, great food, amazing things to see. I plan on spending some serious time there in the future.
If you volunteer on certain kibbutz's there are programs where they will teach you Hebrew.

Oh, and fuck you if you oppose Israel... Israel isn't going anywhere any time soon [Image: banana.gif]

Do you know of any other kibbutz program than this website? http://www.kibbutzprogramcenter.org/
I'm going on birthright in a week and I'm extending the trip for a month. I might work on a Kibbutz and learn Hebrew if I can find a good place to do it.

Messages In This Thread