rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

LASavage is thinking deeply.

He's advertising, he has defined a market.

That's where guys need to move.

The basics of every good profile
Face shot
Full body shot
Candid shot

The typical offline thinking
- pre selection shots
- and/chest/arms/muscle shot
- doing some bad ass activity

Girls don't think like guys.

I'll scroll through pic after pic looking for cute faces, and then check for big tits and a nice ass. (I wish there was an honest cup and waist size filter)

A chick does almost the same, but she also takes note of what you are doing, and what the pictures say about your life.

Boyfriend hunter or not, you gotta remember a chick is looking to either

1) join your super cool social group
2) see if you can fit into hers

Not all girls and not all the time, but you can make a picture do a lot more than just showcase your ugly mug.

When you peruse a female celebrities Instagram, the good ones do a lot of curation (and photo shop).

They are creating a lifestyle.

I want to wear that
I want to eat that
I want to be like you

There are some Ferrari shots, but the bulk of it is well lit everyday things that look like they would be cool.

It's Madison Avenue advertising for the person.

Pick a target, a real one. Let's say you wanted some cute little artistic girl. You want a "candid" shot of you, full body, suit, wine in hand at an art exhibit. Maybe a cute girl in your surroundings, as well as cool looking guys.

That's your ideal chick. She can see herself next to you.
But non arty chicks will gravitate more to your story versus some generic dude.

As a shortcut, a player has to think about who is marketing to his chick and how they're doing it.

If I wanted some video vixen, I'd start going through the people that they follows, and what she comments on.

Then I'd formulate an idea of what is making her respond on a gut level.

The typical "cool" shot is a guy either next to something cool and grinning, or he's doing something but his back is to the camera.

My boy has one of him doing the rapper squat and point next to S series. For why ?!!?!!

Let's take an advertising frame of mind.

So imagine
- garage
- Jack
- on your back underneath
- face in the shot
- biceps bulging
- Mercedes Benz symbol on the wheel (you can buy those caps)

With images, you can be heroic, epic...

As a player you have to think beyond typical offline game.

WIA

Messages In This Thread