rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

On the topic of pre-selection and social media

One of the things in game that I found to be difficult is the topic of pre-selection. We all know that it can be a powerful tool. Girls see you with other high value (read:hot) girls and they become interested. Especially in western world it seems to have a big effect.

With social media this option becomes even more powerful. Put up some pictures with hot girls and your whole network can see it. However there is also the stigma of being a ´player´, ´perro´, and so forth.

For me personally I keep a list of the girls I´m interested in and separate them into two categories. The ones that are receptive to me already for various reasons. I don´t want to ruin something that is already working with them. And the ones who seem to be disinterested or could use some stimulation. For the second group, I make sure that they are able to see pictures I post with hot girls, while the first group won´t be able to see anything. I noticed that it can sometimes trigger some girls of group 2 into reinitiating contact with you. Not always though, some of them might not be interested in you because they already established this side of you being a 'player' and they are only reaffirmed by this then.

It is a difficult line sometimes between the two.

Let´s try to bundle our experiences and see if we can find some general patters. I provided a poll to see the general stance of members, but I´ll also put forth some other questions.

-For those of you who publicly display themselves with hot girls, what reactions do you see overall?
-Have you lost girls because of this?
-Are there differences between regions? I personally think pre-selection works more in Western world and less in Africa/Latin America.
-Do you have friends that have absolutely no shame in their game in this regard and how does it benefit them or is it the opposite?
-Surely there is a difference between those living in big cities and those in smaller ones. In smaller ones, discretion is more advised I assume. Correct?

Messages In This Thread