rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Duality of men and women

Duality of men and women

Quote: (01-27-2016 09:46 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2016 09:40 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I guess as a principle there are differences, but to be really honest these days I rarely find men who are supposed to behave like men.

The overwhelming majority of guys I know are very indecisive, very leftist, bitchy, indecisive, illogical, make decisions based on their emotions, have no plan in life, and are passive-aggressive.

I managed to surround myself with close-minded red pill men but otherwise I think most men act like women these day. So statements like "men take action" "men are responsible" don't sit right with me. I know guys who take absolutely no action for their life and who resort to playing victim all the time instead of admitting their fault.

I have to agree with you. Most men I know (especially at work) act just like you stated. I'm grateful to have a handful of lifelong red pill men (and this forum!) as shields against life's blue pill bullshit.
I'm talking more about the internal nature of men than what they do in day to day life - most men in practice aren't alpha but this isn't their nature, it's just the result of repression.

There's a book called 'the way of men' by Jack Donovan I highly recommend reading; he basically describes how biologically men and women are pretty much the same as their earliest hunter-gather ancestors genetically, but modern civilization often ends up repressing men in particular.

For example: 300 years ago a man could settle a dispute with another man in a duel or confrontation, but today he has to worry about being taken to jail by the police or losing his job, so as a result he represses his anger and ends up acting more passive-aggressive, like a woman.

But women are still hardwired to find the 'alpha' characteristics of men attractive, and vice versa (ex. women who work in a man's industry have to act more assertive in order to be taken seriously, but guys are still hardwired to find feminine women attractive rather than the bitchy, bossy type).

Basically, the more industrialized and pampered a culture becomes, the more androgynous it becomes - because men don't need to act like men just to survive (ex. in today's world a man can go his whole life without ever getting in a fight, or work an easy desk job and never have to get physical, but in past eras where times were tougher men had to act a lot more like men just on a day to day basis - while modern society treats this behavior as unneeded or even punishable).

Messages In This Thread