rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Routine Stack => More Closes?

Day Game Routine Stack => More Closes?

Just started day game. The most challenging aspect is keeping the interaction going. Often times I'll open well, get the girl to stop, she'll answer my question, stare at me blankly, and I'll exit the interaction prematurely as I run out of things to say.

This is where a canned 5-minute routine stack can be a tremendous asset. This will be my training wheels until (with enough practice) I become a "natural". The beauty of this stack is that it's a scripted routine, it hits all the major attraction + comfort points helps in a short period of time, and it's very much NOT contingent on the answer of the girl.

I've used the routine stack below in night game with great success, though it's only about 1/3 of the entire stack. I'm interested in field testing it in day game. I've typed it up literally word for word. The objective is to practice it enough times (and crash and burn) until I can deliver/improvise it without sounding rehearsed. I'd like the input of the experienced day gamers here on how well it translates to day game.

Open, deliver stack, get digits, GTFO. In <10 min. By this point she's either into you or she's not, there's no sense in wasting time prolonging the interaction, Quit while you're ahead. Leave on a high note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me. I know this sounds really random but are you good with relationship advice?"

"k I've only got a minute before I meet up with my friends. Say a girl goes out to a bar, has a few drinks, and makes out with a random guy. And say she has a boyfriend. Is that cheating?"

"What if it's another girl?"

"Well, the reason I ask is this actually happened to my friend Chris. He's been seeing this girl for 6 months, and she just told him that she goes out to clubs and makes out with random guys all the time. What do you think?"

"Well he doesn't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, he thinks it's hot. On the other hand, he feels he's being cheated on. Like if they're in a commited relationship she should be more faithful towards him."

"My opinion - I think he should sit down with her and figure out what their relationship means to them. If they establish the relationship as serious, it's not cool. If it's casual, I think it's fine. What do you think."

"Awesome. You give good relationship advice. You're like Dr. Phil. With more hair. What's your name btw?"

"I'm spinaroonie (props). Did anyone ever tell you that you have a C-shaped smile."

"Well my ex was a psych major at (local uni) and she was really into this pop psychology stuff. Anyhow, she told me about this article she read in Cosmo. Apparently there are two kinds of smiles - C smiles and U smiles. A C smile is when it's just a row of pearly whites at the front, like what you have. And a U smile is when your teeth go all the way back, kinda like a horse. And her theory was that people with C smiles are seen as more friendly than people with U smiles. And, she was so crazy about this that she flew down to LA and had her teeth surgically altered from a U to a C... Ya, like she wanted to be the next Lady Gaga or something."

"I'm a sucker for girls with nice smiles. So do you go to (local uni)?"

"Cool. What do you take?"

"Awesome. I used to go to (local uni). I graduated a couple years ago. I took (major). You probably have no clue what that is. I work at (local employer now) in finance. So what do you want to pursue as a career?"

"Awesome, smart girl. You seem pretty cool. I gotta go find my friends but we should keep in touch. Are you on Facebook?"

"Alright spell your name... you know what I won't remember that. Give me your number. (digits) Awesome. I'll give you a shout sometime. Take care."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback is appreciated.

Messages In This Thread