rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are so many married guys pussies?

Why are so many married guys pussies?

^Exactly.

It's not easy to pack up 3 young children and get them to Gymnastics, dance, Baseball practice and figure out some time for leisure. This is on top of the extra tuition homework they need to do. On top of this, they also need to have some discipline and understand how to behave socially. I also like to squeeze in a nap because I've been working 65+ hours during the week. Not easy.

Example: My 2 younger kids were recently asked to be in a picture and smile. They are 6 and 4 respectively. Old enough to understand what's good behavior and bad, believe it or not. If you aren't a parent, you wouldn't know this and I wouldn't expect you to. The family tried their best to get them to stop crying and/or whining. It didn't work. I said, give daddy Cobra 5 minutes. I took each of them outside. In under those 5 minutes, I brought back cheerful kids. Total time spent was less than 8 minutes because I leveraged the fear from my oldest to the youngest, who didn't want to go outside with daddy. It sounds simple, but it took years of building appreciation and respect to get here. There are more mechanics involved in this that I will not get into.

A lot of this is a "good cop, bad cop" scenario playing out between me and my wife. It's game, pure and simple. If it works on random women and your wife, it also will work on the kids. Also, understand, however that kids also have game.

Edit: There are a lot of theories here on why marriage doesn't work. I don't disagree with a lot of them. However, these conveniently leave out the raising of children in a healthy household as being a major benefit, which just makes those theories less credible. I personally am here to leave a positive legacy behind with my children and I don't think raising them in separate households will be healthy. It's less about the marriage. I hope this makes sense.

I guess in this situation, I'll leave it up to forum members to decide if I'm beta or not.

Messages In This Thread