rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are so many married guys pussies?

Why are so many married guys pussies?

Quote: (06-24-2018 09:30 AM)JayGould Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 12:15 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2018 12:00 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I was once married so I can speak to this. Unfortunately I'd say more than half of marriages in the USA result in a woman exploiting a man's Beta tendencies. It even turns former Alphas into Betas lol. It's a sorry situation. If you happen to be an exception to this new reality, you are lucky.

Even a Beta can only take so much. The more horrific the woman... the greater the impetus for transformation, because you have nothing to lose.

A man who is a true Alpha never struggles to maintain frame because that frame is his reality... it's part of him. If a woman can come in and wreck that... what can we say about this man? Was he truly Alpha?

I now live in my frame. It's not 100% Alpha, but it's natural to who I am. No woman can change that... so they always wind up living in my frame not theirs... because mine is more dominant and more authentic.

I don't think "alpha" and "beta" are as fixed as you believe. A person who seems alpha in most situations is going to be a beta in certain other situations/crowds. There's always a bigger alpha out there than you. And when you come in contact with that person, you are no longer the "alpha". Beta/alpha is a constantly changing dynamic.

I like the analogy. What's considered hot or alpha in one circle may not be in the next.

Maybe a more clear example. Maybe you got a kid that was the star player on a college basketball team. He just got drafted to the pro's (NBA). Now all of a sudden he's no longer the alpha go-to guy. At least not yet, unless he puts in a massive amount of work over the next few years & has some luck on his side too.

Messages In This Thread