rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On getting the girl back

On getting the girl back

Guys, how many of you have been able to land a high caliber woman but through various circumstances not been able to call her your own? I went through a situation a few months ago where I had crazy good chemistry with a girl I liked, but lost her due to misunderstandings. I promised myself I'd shape up and never make the same mistakes I did, but I wonder how realistic it'd be to pull of the whole "Great Gatsby maneuver," minus the dying part. Any tips, suggestions and experiences you can relate? For the sake of context, I will include that I am in the process of completely revolutionizing my life for the better. I'm becoming a massive upgrade from my former self.

Edit: I should also include that I'm not just doing this exclusively for her. This was a wake up call that was a long time coming. Whether I see her again or not will have no bearing on whether I continue my progress. It'd just be nice to know that hard work can pay off, you know? That I can prove to more than just myself what I'm actually capable of.

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

Messages In This Thread