rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

For me the single most important habit I have adopted in the past few months is Bright Light Therapy based solely on the advice The Lizard of Oz and the thread he started. Every morning for around 30-45 minutes when I first wake up I sit in front of a special light to help regulate my circadian rhythm. Because of the BLT and several other tips I've incorporated from the forum I now am enjoying a quality of sleep I never dreamed possible. I'm waking up earlier and spending the BLT time planning my day.

Another habit I've added is because I have this new found time to plan my day is that I have a 30-45 minute morning meeting with my employees when I first arrive. I really look forward to my morning meeting so I can catch up with my people and assign them tasks that I expect them to complete. It saves me tremendous time in trying to micro manage and gives them a greater sense of autonomy.

I've been a long time lurker (about 2 years) to this forum and only recently started to post. This forum is great because it's given me a place to learn from other like minded guys who not only want to improve themselves but are actively engaged in doing so. Honestly speaking as a former lurker all you fellas who post are helping others improve their lives. For that I will forever for grateful. Keep the knowledge flowing Brothers.

Messages In This Thread