rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

1. I'm currently reading through "Getting Things Done." One of the biggest concepts is the "2 minute rule," that if something takes less than 2 minutes to do, you should do it RIGHT THAT VERY SECOND. This has eliminated many useless tasks in my life that I would usually put off. Now I knock it out and move on.

2. I used to hate eating vegetables so I "life hacked" my way into eating plenty.

I cook some beef at night (12oz-16oz, usually 85% lean, depending on diet), then heat it up and add it to a large bag of mixed greens with lunch. The fat and warmth from the beef make the greens delicious and I ignore the rough texture of spinach. I eat this everyday for lunch, no exceptions.

At night I'll eat chili, at least 3x a week. Chili requires no explanation because it's the most alpha meal on earth besides steak.

Between daily salads, chili, Barlean's greens added to protein shakes, and occasional juicing, my vegetable consumption is through the roof.

3. Drinking warm water when I wake up. When I'm eating the salads discussed in #1, I tell myself that I must eat all the greens along with the beef. This tricks my brain into desiring the greens (because it secretly just wants the meat). Same thing with water. I struggled to drink water in the morning, so I made a RULE to drink 3 glasses of water before drinking coffee.

Great posts in here so far, I'm sure I'll add more...

Setting rules for yourself, especially when there's a carrot dangling in front of you, is great motivation.

Messages In This Thread