rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what's wrong with me?

what's wrong with me?

I have been on a journey to improve myself for a while and I've done some good work so far.
I succeeded in getting rid of most of my approach anxiety, next I was able to approach easily but I lacked social skills and always had a needy vibe when I interact with girls. Recently, with practice I overcame that and I now have good conversation without the girl the girl getting grossed out with my neediness. I'm tall, good looking and I get alot of girls staring and sometimes approach me (only in clubs and parties). During the day time in college, girls show interest by looking and smiling or a naughty look but the moment I show interest by approaching them and talking for about 5 mins , all that sexy vibe/energy is GONE!!!...they still talk but in a manner like I'm a kid or an innocent puppy!
The only way I make them want me is by never approaching them or showing any form of interest

Messages In This Thread