rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Succeed in the Sexual Market In Spite of Women's Current Tech Advantage

How to Succeed in the Sexual Market In Spite of Women's Current Tech Advantage

Hello guys,

It's a fact that the introduction of social media and smartphones has given women access to unlimited men willing to date, marry, or have casual sex with them. You could argue that this tech advances benefit men as well but as Roosh has pointed out before in his article, Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love, it isn't quite so.

At the beginning of this technological revolution there used to be two solutions:
  1. Work on your game
  2. Travel to South America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa
While it's true that improving your game and/or traveling to other countries are still great options for men, things seem to be getting more difficult. Even non-western girls now own smartphones and are active on whatsapp, facebook, instagram, etc.

This is how I plan to deal with the new challenges:

1. Improve my game
  2. Travel to countries with the highest demand or preference for foreign men. In other words, only go to those countries where your SMV increases the most just for being a foreigner.
  3. Leverage international dating sites to find girls in second or third-tier cities. These girls have more limited options and you will have less competition from other foreign men.
  4. If you are religious and are looking for LTR, target religious girls within these countries. I believe religious girls have the least options.
What are you guys doing to succeed in the sexual market in spite of women's current tech advantage?

Messages In This Thread