rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Careers and back to the 'real world'?

Careers and back to the 'real world'?

I want to know what careers you guys would suggest to a 26 year old guy with a couple bogus diplomas (not STEM) and 0 networks in my city for a 'real' job.

I did the whole school thing, racked up debt but found the manosphere a little later than I wished. I worked in my field (recreation, mind numbing easy work for no cash) for a year before I quit and became a professional poker player. I've got a little money saved up and living expenses are low so I'm in no danger of going belly up. However the writing is on the wall for poker, I won't be able to make any real money in 2-3 years (I will always be able to make $20/hour at the lowest stakes) so I will never go broke but I want to make some real money.

A lot of places around the sphere suggest sales, or making my own business. I wish I was slimy enough to make a blog and become a 'life coach' like some, but it's not in my blood.

Where and how do I start in sales? Should I simply go to a used car lot and try my luck there? Would I have more long term success in a B2B model? At the moment I am flipping through craigslist without much idea and how to move forward.

Messages In This Thread