rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to Canada but not to work in the oil sands

Moving to Canada but not to work in the oil sands

Quote: (01-22-2016 09:38 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 02:33 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

No dude that's not how it works. You only get those 600 points if you have a valid LMIA. If you don't wanna believe me go talk to a fucking immigration lawyer. I've been through the process, it's not as easy as you make it out to be.

I couldn't find a fucking immigration lawyer so I went ahead and talked to a regular one and he confirmed what I wrote up there, besides why did you take the post if it was an insult to your character? Do you have a problem with not being right sometimes?

Anyway, update: I'm ordering degree equivalency assessment from WES, the thing is in European colleges you get the diploma printed in the university's language of education, and you get a "Diploma Supplement" that's intended to provide a common structure for educational qualifications across the EU. What kind of school I went to, what I did there, the courses I took and the grades I got etc. are all written there, in English.

When applying to an EU grad school you apply with the diploma (in its original language) and the supplement in English, no translation needed. WES says they want all documents in English on their website but this is quite pointless since the supplement has all the information on the diploma in English and more. Do I seriously need to get the diplomas translated to English?

This is a very specific question so I'm not sure if anyone here would know, but if anyone does please go ahead. WES phone waiting time has made me crazy.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread