rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram Datasheet

Instagram Datasheet

Quote: (03-21-2016 05:04 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Could you elaborate? Are you a regular civilian or how do you justify having such a following?

When you say you don't make anywhere near that amount, have you been approached by possible sponsors/advertisers? Or did you go after them yourself?

I am a regular citizen and I have 3 Instagram accounts

One where i post funny pictures with 231,000 followers, another one where i post hot girls with 51,000 followers, and one where i post funny videos with 22,000 followers. I am just a regular civilian (304K total and i started January of 2015)

I make money in two ways

1. People buy advertising from me (Example: i help them grow their accounts or I advertise their product/service)
2. Affiliate Marketing- affiliate marketing is hard to explain. I basically get paid every time someone visits the website I am advertising or buys the product/app I am advertising. Here is the definition from google.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

I have been approached by sponsors and i could probably make more money if i went out and looked for sponsors myself but its hard with my busy work schedule.

Messages In This Thread