rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram Datasheet

Instagram Datasheet

The biggest issue I have with Instagram is that it doesn't go well when you are managing a harem. For instance, when I post something on Facebook and one of my girls posts something like 'oh que lindo mi amor' (they do this shit because they know you got other girls and want them to take notice that your with them now), then I instantly manage the privacy settings of my post/picture to not let it be visible to my other girls. With Instagram, that is impossible. Every picture I would put up is a risk. I can't adjust privacy. And also when liking other girls stuff or commenting, other girls can see it in the activity log, they will go check the Instagram of those girls and guess who's there in some of the pictures they put up, yep it's me!

In general, social media when managing more than one girl, becomes time consuming. If you do it, you should specialize with one source and for me that would be Facebook for the managing options. But if not, then your Instagram advise is great indeed and the way to go.

Messages In This Thread