rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Falling Back To BETA

Falling Back To BETA

Quote: (07-04-2011 02:19 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The way I see it, a cool girl is worth a little extra time, but not as much as I tend to give up. I just get lazy with some good pussy and decent company, and stay around long after I become disillusioned again, realizing again that all women are the same.

Truth Tuthmosis, hit the nail on the head there, 'realizing again that all women are the same' - resonated with me in particular haha.

@kerouac definitely with the other guys on here dude in that you should rekindle a passion for something you love doing, whether it be hitting the gym hard (my personal favorite for feeling manly and boosting your testosterone), reading books, fishing, soccer, sailing, pokemon, whatever the hell it is - light a fire under it and get really into it.

This might give your mind the distraction and rest it needed from being over-analytical and being introspective. Furthermore with a little respite you will come out chomping at the bit ready to find some new ladies. Don't beat yourself up man, we all go through these sorts of patches - it's natural, learn from it and come back stronger.

Messages In This Thread