rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Open relationships? Who's had them here. Pros/cons?

Open relationships? Who's had them here. Pros/cons?

Hey all,

Begriff's thread here: thread-53048...pid1194577 lead to the topic of open relationships so decided to create a new thread so as not to derail that thread. I actually did a search for threads on open relationships but I didn't find them helpful.

Why?

Because they all seemed to focus on "the girl" and I think in order to have a truly open relationship, you've got to be really secure with yourself, be happy with your life and have so many cool, exciting things going on, you won't even care what your chick is doing because you have options too.

How do I know this?

Because I've got two open girlfriends (for first time in my life, NOT fuck buddies or cheating) but actual girls I love and care about and yes, I will get jealous and needy. But it's been at times where I was unhappy with myself so it's forced me to look at my life to see what needs changing (lifestyle, job, money, etc) But it's been a great experience because it's forced me to step up my game and my life since when I'm truly living life with passion and purpose, whatever my girl is doing is a non-issue.

On a side note, I think the hottest girls will naturally have dudes constantly after them, actively gaming, throwing money, creepers stalking, orbiter friends confessing their love, alpha dudes trying to fuck, all of the above so by being "that dude" who can actually connect with them, give them orgasms, but also be non-needy and non-possessive, helps differentiate you from the pack.

So to my fellow open relationship brothers, what were your experiences? Pros/cons?

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread