rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oh Fuck Hot Girls Every Where

Oh Fuck Hot Girls Every Where

Im 27 years old, Never took my education seriously including my 5 years in college (no degree), raced bicycles professionally, did all kinds of drugs, stopped drugs, partying, worked good jobs, bad jobs, never had a problem with women, traveled, traveled alone (the best kind), failed a little, failed a lot, took a risk came out ontop.

There's this morality thing now, just started to creep up on me, as Ive gotten more “established” if you dare call it that, (middle income steady job, side hustle, no debt and a nice knot in the bank) my true passion, the love of my life, the most distracting thing I could personally have, WOMEN. They were in my opinion the best pass time, my hobby. Now they are now more available than ever.... I want kids, a family, a really good one, A family I would do any thing and every thing for to ensure its success. But the women.

I've had the one that got away, the one big mistake, the one I had to put in work, some really really good ones,some just not hot enough, some one night stands, some just not wife material, and in my simple mind, it is you, the man who you are that makes the biggest impact on the women you are with. Sure you can “game” a girl,a guy,a member of the LGTBYT communtiy, maybe fool them for a little while but until, people hustling (game) becomes who you really are, your just lying to your self / bullshitting yourself out of your comfort zone (I'm torn between which).

So here I am, I've bullshitted my self into an animal, I feel like I can do any thing, applying (Time X Hard work X persistence = success) but here comes that morality thing, I got this good girl, just about the same age, looks good, comes from a great family, would make a great wife / mom. 7 on the out side 9 on the inside. Yet, there's these hot fucking girls every where, in the fucking supermarket, online in coffee shop, walking in the park, on the street, all waiting to opened, with the proper amount of bullshit, they too can be yours, even if just for a little while.

When do you stop, When does the bullshit turn into reality, am I missing something?

Messages In This Thread