rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Rich

How To Get Rich

Quote: (01-20-2016 12:44 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 11:52 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

This thread is really "How to be comfortable".

I hate to, once again, question you on your threads Hank, but what is your net worth? Over what period was it accumulated? How was it accumulated specifically? How do you intend to translate what you have now into being rich not comfortable?

This just sounds like any old business insider article on building a comfortable retirement, which doesn't make it bad advice per se, re-writteen and wrapped up in personal "anecdotes".

He already told you how it was accumulated. Went into a lucrative career, kept expenses (significantly) under income, started his own business, and then invested (in real estate). It's really that simple.

If you aren't satisfied with his level of "rich" and want to achieve what Gringuito has, add risk. More risk, more variance in result.

If you think Hank's advice is like any old Business Insider article, I don't know what to tell you. He's not telling you to stay at your 9 to 5 for shit pay while thinking one less Starbucks coffee is going to catapult you to riches.

Edit: Hank's advice can take you to 10MM USD while you are still young enough to enjoy it. That's "rich" in my books, when combined with great health and strong relationships.

Ok, well I think you are naive for believing any of it. One thread after another of make believe, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread