rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the toughest girl you ever cracked?

What's the toughest girl you ever cracked?

Quote: (01-17-2016 11:30 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2016 08:46 AM)realologist Wrote:  

At this point I go home. She calls me after work and says she can't wait until we hang out again and gets that dick again. She said she would call me after her kids go to sleep. She calls me and says we are done. Got back with the baby daddy because they had a talk after she picked her kids up. Apparently one of the baby daddy's friends saw her on a date with a guy(me). I just laughed at the situation.

[Image: xi7lb.jpg]

---

5 hours of LMR, that's no bullshit. I imagine LMR battles like that playing out like a UFC fight...

"Ladies and gentlemen! This is the main event of the evening. This is the moment you've all been waiting for...

Iiiiit's. Time! Five one-hour rounds of the most intense anti-slut defense in the world!

First, introducing the contender, fighting out of the blue corner. This man is a Pick-Up artist, holding a professional record of 56 wins, 56 notches. Standing 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing in at 185 pounds. Fighting out of the USA. Ladies and gentlemen, The Player!

And now introducing the champion, fighting out of the red corner. This woman is a Last Minute Resistance artist, holding a professional record 12 wins, 45 losses. Standing 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing in at 105 pounds. Fighting out of the USA. Ladies and gentlemen presenting the reigning. Defending. LMR strawweight champion of the world!"

The Player:

Trainer: Don Juan

Strengths: Escalation, Frame, Stamina/Conditioning, Dominance

Strategy: Escalate immediately upon first round. Push the interaction and limits of the current champ.

If failure to end it immediately, use superior Stamina and conditioning using freeze outs and restarts to push the interaction to the late rounds where any advantage had is multiplied.

LMR Artist:

Trainer: Virgin Mary

Strengths: Shit tests, frame breakers, anti slut defense, manipulation

Strategy: Manipulate opponent into thinking a first round knockout is possible and have them escalate aggressively to activate slut defense. With slut defense activated withstand flury of heavy first round Escalation.

Hopefully this will shake the contenders frame and confidence enough for shit tests and frame breakers to tire him and knock him out.

Messages In This Thread