rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

Quote: (01-17-2016 05:31 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2016 02:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Like I said, I've never attacked you, I'm not insulting you, I'm just trying to have an open discussion about this.

I like constructive criticism, it only makes you a better man.

Cool, I think its clear where we diverge. I have pretty strong opinions as to why young men under the age of 40 should not be wasting their precious time and money on girlfriends, before they really find their path in life. All of the limiting factors of having a girlfriend only inhibit and hold back young men in life, from earning money and exploring the world.

I agree with this - it's funny you bring that up, my 2nd to last GF when I was in my early-mid twenties hindered me from moving to an island with friends of mine. I had the money saved up, I had just graduated and had a window of opportunity.

Obviously I didn't take it, but did get the job I'm at now on the weekdays. Still doesn't matter, I crippled myself because I was in a relationship.

Quote:Quote:

Once a man can stand on his own, then he can truly lead, and settle on what he truly wants in life. Truthfully at that age girlfriends are dream killers, so why not wait until yours come true. And in having a girlfriend, I see no point in it if you are continually with other women. It negates every positive that having a girlfriend could ever bring, and if you have a girl thats cool with this, more power to you, but I have never met one.

I agree, they can be dream killers, that girls I brought up was. Probably one of major regrets in my life. Yup, which is why I dumped her and have now decided to step away from that, Kai, Onto, Jariel and a few others all made me realize that it isn't the lifestyle I need.

Any girl that says she's cool with this more than likely hopes you'll eventually be monogamous, or they're doing shit on the side also. It might be cool in the beginning but usually raises a raid flag in the long run.

Quote:Quote:

And for breaking up properly, which is how our discussion started, who cares what she thinks of you when its over. You're not going to stay friends with her or her family. You will be complete history when she meets the next guy. And what do you care about her feelings if you are banging a bunch of other girls?

I agree this is true, I don't care what she thinks, but I think a mature way to break up with her is just to be straight up and honest (depending on her temperament). After that conversation, nothing else matters.[/quote]

Moving forward I don't have any intentions of keeping a LTR around, this year is more inner game, body, and career focused.

Messages In This Thread