rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

How do you let down good women who aren't good enough for you?

Quote: (01-14-2016 09:34 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Every body does the fade or goes ghost. It saves them grief.

But if you actually care, you have to tell them what is wrong.

It's funny how the 'Sphere is all about honor and being forthright but turn their backs on those principles when it might result in a crying woman.

WIA

I agree with you there's a better way; I was just being honest about what actually occurs most often. Often our ideals and our reality don't perfectly match up, and personally I've admitted many times on this forum that my own dynamic with women tends to be a bit dysfunctional.

I'd say this is true for most guys if they were completely honest. Human relations are sticky. Just turn on the news.

That being said, are you implying you're more principled than the rest of us in this regard? I seem to remember a recent post where a guy was talking about a taken woman and your response was "Are you willing to do what it takes?"

Maybe that's not immoral for you, but let's not forget principles vary person to person.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread