rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abundance mentality versus reality?

Abundance mentality versus reality?

First and foremost abundance mentality is in your head and creates your reality to an extent. You can be surrounded by hot women, but if you believe that you are unworthy of them or incapable of getting them, then you will mentally cock block yourself, and be operating from a scarcity mindset. On the flip side of that you can be in a small town with few hot single women, but if you have unshakable confidence and self-belief, then you believe that the small pool of remaining women are yours to take, kind of like a big fish in a small pond.

That said, reality is reality, and no matter how much NLP, self talk, or self-belief can change certain situations and environments. Maybe you are in some place like the oil fields of Canada or North Dakota and men literally outnumber women 10 to 1 and the only women around are either old, or fat and ugly.

Your environment will always have a major impact and influence on all facets of your life, especially women, it's far easier to have an abundance mindset when you are surrounded by beautiful women. I know from experience living in a small town, and then traveling to other cities and countries that are much better. Even still I remember being in Playa del Carmen a place that I thought was absolutely stacked with hot women everywhere, and my confidence, game, vibe, etc. was off and I just wasn't mustering up the mojo to really put myself out there and approach. I was too introverted and wasn't exerted much effort or getting much interest, which kind of slipped into a negative mindset, so even though I was constantly surrounded by hotties, they still felt somewhat out of my reach.

Messages In This Thread