rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slovakia - Bratislava - My Trip Report

Slovakia - Bratislava - My Trip Report

Well I've been checking out this forum for a while and also enjoying the golden nuggets from Roosh reports.

I've been to Bratislava in 2015 and this is my report about the field there. So this is a trip report of an old trip.

I'm a brazillian world traveller, I've been everywhere from Tokyo to Buenos Aires to Bangkok. I lived 1 year in Sydney, Australia, lived 5 years in Los Angeles, USA and I've kind of lived in UK when I was a kid. I'm 29, and I've had my good amount of flags around the world (but I don't consider myself a ladies man... I get lucky, have some understanding of pickup).

NOW.

Here's the deal about Eastern Europe, if you haven't gone there... GO. I cannot reccomend it enough. I've been around the world, but the amount of quality girls there is quite insane (it's like nowhere else).

SO. Let's talk about Bratislava.

It's quite an interesting city, it's not your usual tourist spot, it's not as crazy packed with tourist as Prague or Budapest, there's not that much sightseeing to do, but because of that girls seemed way more impressed with my foreigner status... and also with my latin looks (actually it was my first time ever having girls treat me like a celebrity/super hot dude).

My experience in Bratislava is that girls are friendly, they hardly ever rejected me and a lot of times when they did it was just the usual "Sorry, no speak english" or just the *CONFUSED* I-can't-understand look.

I went to visit a Brazillian friend of mine that lives there. He has an apartment in quite a nice area. So that was also working in my advantage, it was a big apartment and he told me he was paying very little for it.

My Brazillian friend had a hot Slovakian girlfriend BUT she was back at her parents place in another city, studying for her university finals. So my friend went out with me to pick up chicks too (although he confesses it's quite dangerous, cause it's kind of a small community. He once was trying to pick up one of her best friends, and that almost screwed his relationship...)

So first night my friend took me to a College bar, extremely cheap beer, it was like 1.50 euros for a pint (comparing to Oslo where you pay like 5-7 euros for beer in a club.. it's crazy cheap)

In the College bar (which I don't know the name) I could first start noticing the slovakian talent... good looking chicks everywhere. When I went to grab a beer an slovakian hotty said something to me in her language, and than smiled and walked back to her table while eye-fucking me... she could have cursed me, or said I was hot. I said hello, but she acted like she couldn't hear me. Who knows. It did get me excited for the night though.

After the bar my friend took me to this Club in the College area, the club was one called Vysokoškolský klub Elam, it was close to his home. It was quite weird, underground kind of club full of college girls.

When I arrived at Vysokoškolský klub I didn't know what to expect, it had been a long time since I last tried to pick up a chick in a club, so I got myself started with some shots and quite a lot of beers and I finally approached a girl that was bored out of her mind... she light up like a christmas candle.

First girl I talked to in Slovakia and she was super into me. So we talked and I finally got her to dance. While I was dancing with her, some guys from the club were telling her some stuff in Slovakian and she said "They are saying you are gay. But don't worry... they're just jealous". The dudes were trying to cockblock me... but they were failing.

Well... unfortunately the girls starts telling me she has a boyfriend, but it's complicated, so I heard that as a "maybe". So I went for it quite a few times, and even got a kiss, but couldn't get her to go home with me... so no ONS for me. All I could hear from her was "I have a boyfriend"

Also. Her english wasn't 100%, she could understand like 65-70% of what I was saying. That was kind of a problem in some areas in Bratislava. But you have no problem getting some girls to speak with you in broken english.

So first day no flags.

Second day in Slovakia, I had a chill day with my friend. He actually invited some of his other friends, so we went out with like five people. First we went to The Dubliner a very famous irish pub around there. And after that we went to another bar (which I can't recall the name) to drink 8 Absynth shots, and who-know-how-many vodka shots.

By the time I got to the club with them I was not so drunk, we went to Nu Spirit Club. A lot of hotties, it's more of a fancy people's club, but it was full of hotties. My friend was trying to pickup a girl from Latvia, I was trying to pickup an Slovakia hottie. I think I talked to like 10 girls, but nothing was really happening.

By the end of the night I lost sight of my friend, the one I was staying with, so I was trying to call him. After some time waiting on the door of the club he finally shows up, we talk for a bit, as we are preparing to go back home we meet 3 chicks just walking around (they seem to be looking for some fun).

One of the girls jumps to my face and starts saying "Your lips are really... (pause)... hot". Now it's ON. I get close to her, she starts pulling back. We banter for a bit, and my friend says we're going to his place for an after-party.

At this point we have the perfect situation. It's my friend, his friend and me and 3 hotties. There was a hot 7.5 blonde, the girls that was talking to me was a 7 and there was this other chick who was a 6.5.

So we all end up getting into a cab going to my friend's place. I thought it was funny that the girls was talking about getting ice cream, when we were in the front of the club, so my friend was saying "There's ice cream in my place... let's go".

It was a nice experience.

When we got to the apartment, each guy went to his bedroom, the chick that was with me starting playing game, playing hard to get, so I had to be the alpha male and just handle the objections. As it turns out this girl was not wearing any panties. So... happy ending I finally got my Slovakian flag.

The third day we met a Brazillian girl my friend met in the embassy in Bratislava while renewing his student visa. She was a real pain in the a**, the girl was cute, from Rio, but couldn't stop speaking for a sec AND didn't trust anybody who didn't speak portuguese (weird chick).

This day we went to a bunker alternative club which was quite terrible in my opinion. I'm more of an Eletronic Music party myself, but this club was packed with alternative girls and guys, so they were all listening to indie rock and indie music. Girls weren't as hot as in other clubs I went to, but there were some cute alternative girls there.

My friend took ecstasy and was going crazy. The party sucked, and I decided to go home earlier.. that day my friend banged the brazillian chick.

hahaha... in the morning I went to the kitchen and the Brazillian chick was getting water half-naked.

That was my last day in Slovakia.

My friend continued to party there until his girlfriend came back. He even sent me this pic. He and a friend brought 2 friends to his apartment, he dared them to make out in the pool table. They partied for 48 hours.

[Image: 10339074_10201305148345635_1130266739_n....6b787068c5]

So my thoughts in Slovakia:

Girls - They are very pretty in my standards (I haven't been to Belgrade, Bucharest, Sofia, Kiev.. so I can't compare in EE standards). There are some hot blondes and hot brunettes. But they were hotter than in Prague.
- ONS happens in Slovakia but doesn't seem to be the rule. It might be easier to do ONS with college girls and young girls 18-22.
- They were very friendly towards me and my friends (but we all are latins).

City - Bratislava is a nice interesting city, but doesn't have that much stuff to do as any other touristic city. If you go there to visit, just spend 2 days, that's enough.

Cons - Only young people speak english there, taking a cab and telling them where you want to go is quite hard (they do not speak english), my friend had to write down the place. Girls seem to be very faithful to their boyfriends, they are not as easy to bed as you might imagine... they play hard to get.

I'm visiting Eastern Europe this year again. Staying for 3 months this time.
Do not go there in the Summer as my friend warned me: Bratislava is a student city, so in the summer it's a ghost town. Best time to go there it's the spring end of April to the start of summer June.

I would not recommend anyone visiting Bratislava alone. I think it was very cool for me cause I had a friend, and he had a social circle. That made things easier for me I'm super sure of that now. Unless you can go to a hostel and meet people to hang with, there seems to be foreigners around.

Messages In This Thread