rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy Under 20?

Vasectomy Under 20?

I had the same idea some years ago around that age. I saw many of my classmates fall apart because they knocked up some random girl or their own GFs. They had to put everything on hold and start working minimum wage. I even brought up the idea to my parents, and both said it was an exaggeration to do it. Funny thing is I wanted to get the vasectomy just when I was getting laid the least (not to say that's your case).

I have had one or two pregnancy scares, went through the doubting long hours/days and I don't wish anyone to feel that impotence when you blasted raw in a girl and you have to wait until her period to be "calm" again (but honestly the only way to be sure she is not pregnant is to do a bloodtest.).

Nowadays I religiously wrap-up, or blast in the girls mouth. I flush the used rubbers without exceptions, even girls notice I am super disciplined with that so they know I have no plans to be their baby daddy.

Just ease up, stop masturbating (if you do) and the sensation with a condom will improve noticeably.

Messages In This Thread