rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Changes in 'Quarter Life'

Changes in 'Quarter Life'

I´m 23 and just finishing my bachelor degree. I decided to do not continue for masters degree.
I have very similar feelings like you guys. The most of my friends (I have older friends than I am) are happy with having bellow-average paid job and the middle of their universe is getting smashed with litres of beer at the weekend. Actually they are probably happy with it, because they´ve grown this way and don´t want to make any sacrifices. Nowadays there´s not something wrong with it, but what will become from them in 15 years.
But I don´t settle with this. Years, which purpose was to "enjoy life" (in the meaning of young man) are over for me. I drank a really a lot of alcohol, spent too much time in pub and bars and got experiences I will never forget. No regrets, but it´s over.

I got very interesting job, which provides good opportunity for self-development (especially physical - it´s even necessary). It´s very well paid and I hope I will be able to get some interesting savings, which I would later invest into my own flat or maybe bussiness? I don´t want to settle down, so I am planning to try doing something different, when I hit 30 years.

Seems to me, that this year, I am improving my life almost everyday. The problem I met and deals with alcohol are girls. I would rather have LTR and spend weekends together doing something active. When I don´t have a girl, some inner power forces me to go out on weekend nights... anyway I know, that it´s almost impossible to find a girl worth LTR night out. It has something to do with the stuff I´ve written on the top, my thinking is different not only from today´s guys, but even from girls. And those who are around 20 years old (or same age as me), are really dumb and brainwashed.... no chance to find something useful. At least I don´t have need to always drink alcohol and can do few weeks (or even months) without single beer.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread