rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going after sloppy seconds

Going after sloppy seconds

Quote: (01-11-2016 02:09 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

Realistically, won't most of us be taking somebody's sloppy seconds in the long run, whether you know the guy or not? With virgins becoming such a rare and steadily decreasing thing, most of us when dating a girl will logically be taking a woman who has been fucked by at least two or three other men, right?

Yes BUT it IS different when a friend of yours, who you told not to go after an ex fuck buddy/GF/LTR etc, and STILL goes after her.

I accepted long ago that literally every girl I've banged but 1, have been fucked by another dude. That's fine and dandy - but it IS different when your best friend fucks your ex. (Which happened to me)

OP's situation is a bit different, it seems like he knows this guy on a regular basis but isn't the best of friends with him.

He told him to cool his jets on this girl, and the guy went to afterburners.

Regardless best friend or not, it's clear this is a man you can't confide in.

Thing is, if it was a serious LTR like my last, I'd have issues with it. If it was just another girl I fucked, I just laugh knowing that I blew my load on her face.

Messages In This Thread