rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going after sloppy seconds

Going after sloppy seconds

Without giving too much away, there's a guy I'm friends with/semi-work with who keeps going after my scraps. He has a huge circle of friends, and twice within the last year I've met a girl he was friends with, then hooked up with her and dated her for a bit. Then when things went cold he'd decide it was okay for him to try and pursue them, always with long-term relationships in mind. Most recently he proudly declared to a group of people, myself included, that he was essentially in love with a girl he had known for years that I happened to have recently been in a fling with. I've told him I'm not comfortable with it because I don't want to hear about or see this girl in order to get over her and move on, and it just reeks of boundary-crossing and thirst on his part. But he's still intent on going out with her and talks to her all the time.

In my opinion, if a guy hooks up with a girl or dates her then she's damaged goods. She may be hot as shit, but this goes against the abundance mentality that guys should have when it comes to women.

What do you guys have to say about situations like this?

Messages In This Thread