rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conventional nutrition wisdom really is so messed up

Conventional nutrition wisdom really is so messed up

I would get dementia if I had to type all that shit into myfitnesspal.

Do you know who makes desserts like Paleo pancakes and Keto cheesecake? It's women. Women make these because they have a very emotional attachment to food.

Women will spend years eating shitty food, TV dinners, donuts, cheesecake, brownies, cupcakes, candybars, and icecream then wash all that shit down with Starbucks lattes and those gay premixed protein drinks that have all of fifteen grams of soy and thirty grams of sugar.

Then when they decide to diet, they have this all or nothing mentality. One single deviation, one cheat meal and they fall right off the fucking wagon and abandon their goals entirely.

edit: I have no idea what a muffin recipe has to do with conventional nutrition wisdom.

What do you mean by conventional nutrition wisdom? As far as I can tell, the conventional wisdom is still low fat, high grain, low to moderate protein intake.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread